2012, what a ________ year. A lot of adjectives would be appropriate, but just plain strange will do.
In 2012 I:
- got caught in an avalanche
- lost some friends
- almost bought a business
- worked my butt off
- had the weakest winter any one an remember
- collected an unemployment check and got a front row view to the plight of millions of Americans in this economy
Despite the tough parts, there were some pretty awesome things that went down
- jumped some grande tarpon
- skied a ton
- hooked a lot of steelhead
- and met a special lady
So all in all 2012 kept me on my toes. 2013 is already looking like it will be a big year.
In the mean time, we’ll close out 2012 with a little bit more of this.